Translate

Monday, September 3, 2012

Hey readers of my blog!
Sorry I haven't posted anything new in about a week, I went to ocean city with my mom and had a very epic stay!
Plus it was my tenth birthday on September 1!!!!!!! yay :)
Anyway... I have this giant obsession with the books and movie of the hunger games so I thought I would do a post about how much I love it!
Last night I watched it for my fourth time and it was still amazing!

The Hunger Games Movie came out on DVD on August 18 and I love the movie!
The book is about infinity times better than the movie but the movie is still great!
You can watch the movie before you read the books or the other way around it will still be amazing!
If you are looking for an awesome friday night movie to watch then the hunger games is the perfect movie for you!
For people who are already big hunger games fans, BREAKING NEWS!!!!
The movie of the third book mockingjay will be split up into 2 parts.
how exciting is that?
I'm super excited about it and can't wait for catching fire to come out in theaters on november 22, 2013!
Also I would just like to tell you how many hunger games items I have!!
mockingjay pin, peeta t shirt, hunger games sweatshirt, 25 hunger games posters, the hunger games board game, the hunger games guide, 3 hunger games notebooks, 2 hunger games folders, a peeta bookmark, and obviously all three books! Now you know how big of a fan i am!

Please feel free to comment in the comment section below! Tell me what you like about the hunger games or what your favorite book is in the trilogy!
thanx so much 4 reading!!
from,
talullah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment