Translate

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Justin Bieber: believe (new album) should you buy it?

I was on iTunes trying to find a brand new album to review that is popular right now and I happened to come across Justin Bieber's new album "believe". I never liked him at all but I thought maybe since he has grown up a little bit since the last album This one would be a little bit more mature.
NO.
I waisted like 20 minutes that I will never get back listening to the song samples for the new album.
Ug.
If you are looking to buy an album that is repetitive, cheesy, self centered, and squeaky, then close this window right now and go to the iTunes store to buy this album! Get goin! don't let me stop you!
For people who know exactly what I am talking about, then keep reading the end of this post.
Tell me what you think about Justin Bieber in the comment section below.
Thanks for reading my first review!!
- talullah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment