Translate

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Hi!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while.
I had a really nice christmas and guess what?
I got tickets to the "Red tour"!!! (By Taylor Swift)
Unfortunately I will not be going until July.
But I DO have something to look forward to!
Other things I received for the holidays were:
The fifth generation ipod touch, a sewing machine, lots of clothes from Justice,
a fiber light, A bean bag chair, snow shoes, perfume (Enchanted Wonderstruck and blood orange)
some itunes cards, and some other small things I'm not thinking of now.
Oh! And also a cotton candy maker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a big family. lol.
        Anyway, besides Christmas, I turned in my middle school application!
Finally! If you don't know what I'm talking about, well, in my neighborhood you have to like apply
to middle school. You have to do interviews and auditions and stuff like that. By the way this is just for public schools.  So no more school tours! But soon there will be lots of auditions and interviews.     :(
       A few weeks ago I had a voice recital! It was really fun! I hit the high note in jar of hearts!
Please make my day by commenting or following! That would be great!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment